The following documents, along with a $25.00 non-refundable application fee, will need to be submitted to the Lima Area Electrical Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee before your application will be processed:
- A photocopy of your birth certificate
- A photocopy of your high school diploma or GED certificate
- A certified copy of your high school transcript
- A government issued identification card with your picture (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A photocopy of any training certificates you have received or military records demonstrating any training you have received
Upon acceptance you will be provided instructions, schedule and location of the training classes.